Immediately following your procedure, your technician will apply a layer of ointment in order to protect your freshly opened layer of skin from debris and bacteria. Within a few hours, your skin will begin to regenerate itself so there will be no need to apply another layer of ointment until day 3.
1) Immediately following your procedure, you will need to wash your hands and wipe down the treated area with warm water on a cotton round every 1-2 hours. On the second and third day, you will need to wipe the are every 2-3 hours.
2) Do not submerge your brows in water for the first week. Be very careful when showering and washing your face to avoid getting water on the treated area.
3) On day 3, being applying a very thin layer of ointment 3 times a day. Be sure to was hands before application and ideally apply with a clean cotton swab GENTLY, no vigorous motion. You will need to repeat this for the next 7 days.
4) No scratching, No rubbing, and no picking. To avoid infection on the brow, it is important not to pick or rub at the pigment that may start to peel or flake. Let this occur naturally.
5) Many brows will need up to 6-8 weeks to full heal. Please allow this amount of time to determine the outcome of your brows. If the brows are missing color or have light spots, you may schedule a touch up during your 6-8 week period.
Microblading and Microshading Healing Process
Copyright © 2020 CherylMarrie Beauty - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by mediabossmarketing.com